Tuesday 22 July 2014


 

God looked to all religions and said:

—  You don’t represent Me.
The valley was full of religious leaders from around the world, from all religions. From the top of the mountain, God’s voice spoke. Perplexed, they asked: “What do mean we don’t represent you?”
– If you had a mirror, I would tell you to look at yourselves. But let me tell you what I see:
  • Internal fights – your leaders dispute for power, while I taught that “the greatest would serve the least.”
  • External fights – you fight amongst yourselves, counting who has more sheep, all the while the sheep that have gone astray are getting lost
  • You made me the image and likeness of yourselves. Instead of being like Me, you imagine me to be like you. You change your God to comply with you but you don’t mold yourselves to my liking
  • You think I hate the same people you hate. I have bad news for your: I don’t hate anybody, but I hate what you do
  • You manipulate my people for your own gain. You make up schemes, always thinking of how to take more of my sheep’s money, when I ordered that you take care of them
  • You make a spectacle of yourselves to please people instead of giving them what they need. Your meetings (or better yet, you should call them “shows?”) are full of tricks to impress, involve, and lull My sheep into a sleep of deception
– Should I go on? You don’t represent Me. You’re frauds!
Although embarrassed, the religious people dared to say: “Lord, then who represents you?”
– Again with the hypocrisy. You don’t understand anything!  Why do you call me Lord if you’re not my servants? As for who represents me, it’s not Algebra or Trigonometry. It’s easy to know. The problem is your ego is so big you can’t see. If I would send Him to this world again, you would crucify Him once more.
There was then a long silence. And the voice became silent

No comments:

Post a Comment